I have normal to dry skin but I have a handful of products I know would work for oily skin as well. I have become a little obsessed with skin care products over the last couple of years. I’m in my mid 20’s so I figured it was about time I started taking care of my skin. I will be doing a post of all of my favorite products for dry skin soon.
- Nutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup Remover– This cleanser is very gentle and does a great job at removing all of my makeup. I normally use a makeup remover wipe then wash my face. I love it because it does not dry my skin out.
- Murad Skin Smoothing Polish– This stuff is AMAZING! My face feels super smooth every time I use it. My skin normally gets super dry and flaky in the winter time, and this stuff does a great job at removing flaky skin. It does exactly what it says, smooths skin and unclogs pores. I use this about 3 times a week. Out of all of these products I recommend this one the most.
- GLAMGLOW Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment– This product is a little pricey but I love it. Its a very calming treatment that moisturizes, smooths, and softens your skin. I use this as an overnight mask about once or twice a week. I wake up with my skin feeling very healthy and smooth. This stuff also smells amazing!
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre– I received this from a friend a couple of years ago and I’ve been in love ever since. I use this as my morning moisturizer. It’s very lightweight and moisturizing without feeling greasy or oily. This product is very popular among makeup artists.
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream– I mentioned this product in my Gym Beauty Bag post. I’ve tried many eye creams but I always find myself going back to this one.
I’m always on the hunt for new skin care so let me know what your favorites are! If you are wanting to try products out, you can always go to Sephora and get samples!