I go to the gym in the morning before work 3-4 days a week. Of course I am in a rush after every workout so I only have about 20 minutes to shower and get ready. Since I have less than ten minutes to do my makeup, I try to go with as minimal products as possible. This has been my go-to makeup bag for a couple months:
1. Origins GinZing Enery-Boosting Moisturizer– I don’t think this moisturizer is amazing by any means, but it gets the job done. It has an amazing citrus scent and absorbs into the skin quickly so I can apply my foundation right away.
2. Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream– Now this eye cream I do love. It does feel very refreshing and cool, and also absorbs quickly. It has a pink tint with tiny shimmer particles so it’s brightens up the eye.
3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation– I’ve had this foundation for a couple years and I always forget how much I love it. I prefer to apply this foundation with my fingertips. It’s very lightweight and gives a good medium coverage (perfect for everyday). This foundation is the perfect balance between dewy and matte. I prefer dewy foundations but this one still works well with my dry skin (also works great with oily skin). It has a great finish so it does not need to be set with powder. I am in the shade 30 Beige.
4. NYX HD Photo Concealer– I picked this concealer up a couple months ago at Ulta. I’m really liking it so far because it gives pretty good coverage, blends easily, and has a nice consistency. It has a good lasting power even though it settles into creases a bit. Just like foundation, I blend this with my fingertips.
5. NARS Casino Bronzer– This bronzer was my go-to for a couple years but I slowly forgot about it since I purchased other bronzers. It’s a warm-brown powder with golden shimmers that give the skin a perfect bronzed natural look.
6. BECCA Mineral Blush– I have the shade Wild Honey which is described as a “peachy nude.” This color is perfect for an everyday natural look. These blushes are very easy to blend and have a good lasting power.
7. Real Techniques Blush Brush– This brush is perfect to use for bronzer and blush!
8. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo– I’m a huge fan of the ABH DipBrow Pomade but it’s not ideal when I’m on the go. I have the brow powder in the shade Medium Brown. I use it with a cheap eyebrow brush I purchased from Walmart years ago. I wouldn’t repurchase this product because I could easily use a matte brown shadow for same results. However, I would recommend if you are a beginner. I have been trying out a couple of L’Oreal brow products and will have a review for them soon!
9. Too Faced Shadow Insurance– I purchased a set that included this one and the Candlelight one for $10 a while back so that is why I’m using it. I prefer the Urban Decay Primer Potion but this one gets the job done too.
10. Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush– To give my eyes a little definition, I like to use this brush with my bronzer in the crease. It’s very easy to do and gives me a little bit of color.
11. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner– When I have a little bit more time on my hands I like to do a thin winged line. I love this eyeliner because it has an actual brush tip so it does not fray like regular felt tip liners.
12. Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara– This mascara replaced my ALL TIME favorite mascara, Buxom Lash Mascara. It gives my lashes good volume and curl without having to use an eyelash curler. It also doesn’t make me look like a raccoon at the end of the day. I have tried many mascaras including high-end and affordable and this is my favorite.
So there you have it! What are your favorite everyday products?