You did it again Sephora… You got me again! I think I am good for spring and summer. I am going to “try” not to make any purchases until the next VIB sale. I also purchased the Marc Jacobs eyeliner and NARS lipstick in Greta. Check out my wish list here.
- Kat Von D | Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette– Impulse purchase, I just couldn’t say no!
- Hourglass | Ambient Bronzer in Radiant Light– I purchased this guy instead of the Dim Light Powder. It’s BEAUTIFUL!
- Smashbox | Photo Finish Primer Water– Loving it so far and it’s so easy to use.
- Supergoop! | Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil– I got a sample of this last year and I loved it. I am going on vacation to Cancun this weekend so this was a must have.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Brow Wiz in Medium Brown– I went back to using this last month so I decided to purchase a back up.
- Urban Decay | Naked Skin Concealer in Medium Neutral– The consistency of this reminds me of the Mac Pro longwear. I will keep you updated on how I like it! The color range does suck.
- Dr. Jart+ | Dermaclear Micro Water– I’ve been doing a horrible job at washing my face after using a makeup remover wipe. This claims to remove makeup as well as tone and brighten skin.
- Cover FX | Custom Cover Drops in G40- I was very intrigued when I came across this online. It’s basically pigments that can be mixed with a moisturizer, primer, or a foundation. The more drops you add the more coverage you will get. I have used this once with my moisturizer and I liked it!
- Make Up For Ever | Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner in 8C– I have MAC’s Cherry Liner but I wanted a true red without a blue undertone and this one was the winner.
- NARS | Audacious Lipstick in Greta – Not pictured.
- Marc Jacobs | Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black– Not pictured, repurchase.
I purchased the NAR Ita brush a while back and ended up returning it. I don’t think it was worth the money for the amount of contouring I do. I have other brushes that are just as good or even better to contour with.
I also wanted to mention I will be returning the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks I mentioned in my previous post. Like I mentioned in my post I prefer the NARS Audacious. It takes at least three coats for the CT lipsticks to be opaque and I’m not about that life so they are going back.
Thank you for reading! I would love to know what purchases you made!
The Hourglass compact looks BEAUTIFUL!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I nominated you for the Liebster Award! For all the rules and details head over to my blog page!
Btw great post, I own the hourglass ambient bronzer and love it. It gives a glow that i just adore!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much!