This post is wayyyy overdue. Several months ago I received a gift card to Nordstrom. I somehow used it all on MAC products. I’m not sure what came over me because I normally don’t buy MAC. I do love their lip pencils and matte lipsticks.
- Strobe Cream– I used to hear really good things about this product so I’m excited to try it. I love me some dewy skin! I purchased the travel size.
- Fix + I have never tried this product. I couldn’t help myself because the travel size is so cute. I figured I could use this to spray on my brushes.
- Lip Pencil in Dervish– The only nude pencil from MAC I have is Whirl. I wanted something less mauve and more pinky nude. I think this was a good pick!
- Lip Pencil in Nightingale– This is such a beautiful plum color. I am so excited to wear this on its own.
- Lip Pencil in Burgundy– I had such a hard time deciding between this or Vino. Burgundy has more of a red/brown undertone and that’s what I was looking for.
- Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick– I’ve purchased the Viva Glam lipsticks for a while now. I’ve been meaning to pick this one up but I just hadn’t gotten around to it. It’s a pretty pink color with an amplified finish.
One day I was snooping around on social media, I saw that a few limited edition items were in stock, so of course I made a purchase.
- Fix + Lavender– Everyone and their momma were going crazy over these. Of course I felt the need to want it as well. I have used this a few times and it feels amazing. I love the lavender scent.
- Giambattista Valli Lipsticks in Eugenie and Charlotte – This is another collection everyone went nuts for. I can’t lie… The packaging is beautiful. I wasn’t very interested in this collection, but after seeing it in person I fell in love.
Thanks for reading!